Brodie Brings It

When You Need It Most

Brodie Brings It

When You Need It Most

About Us

Macon Personal Injury Lawyer

The injury lawyers at the Brodie Law Group understand how injuries suffered in an accident can alter your life and impact your family. Personal injuries are serious and should be treated that way. We treat every case seriously to ensure you get the fair compensation you deserve for your injuries, pain and trauma after an accident caused by the negligence of someone else.

The Brodie Law Group has litigated cases throughout the state of Georgia and knows how to get the results you deserve. We are here to help. Contact our personal injury law firm in Macon to discuss your legal options today.


Brodie Law Group helps clients who have been injured in an accident to receive the compensation they deserve.

Experience Matters

An experienced trial attorney working on your side benefits your case from the beginning. It shows insurance companies that you can’t be pushed around and won’t accept just any offer of settlement. Insurance companies are big businesses first – no matter the injuries. What this means is the less they pay out for claims, the more profit they make.

We level the playing field.

At the Brodie Law Group we place an emphasis on litigation and know how to try a case. Every case is prepared for trial and our opponents know this. We don’t settle just to settle. We work to get you the fair compensation you deserve.

Our attorneys each bring unique courtroom experience in a variety of areas of law, not just personal injury.

This matters.

This gives us the wide-ranging experience that other personal injury law firms lack. That’s why we can take on – and win – even the most challenging cases.

We’re known and respected trial attorneys for a reason. Contact us to find out how this can help you if you’ve been hurt in an accident. Every injury consultation is free.

Proven Experience

Three Convenient Locations in Middle Georgia

The Brodie Law Group concentrates our practice on representing accident and injury victims throughout middle Georgia and surrounding areas. Our personal injury law firm has three fully staffed offices located in the following cities:

Can’t make it to us? Don’t worry. We can come to you – home, work and hospital visits can be arranged.

You Don't Pay Unless We Win

At the Brodie Law Group we take our personal injury cases on a contingency basis. What this means is that you don’t owe us anything unless we get you a settlement or a favorable verdict at trial. We cover the upfront costs common to every personal injury case. We assume the costs of litigation. We only get paid if we win.

This means we work to win.

Contact our law firm today to find out how our personal injury lawyers can help you today.


Articles & Recent Firm News