Macon Personal Injury Lawyers
Any personal injury can be a serious matter that can drastically affect your health, your job, your family, and your future. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in Georgia because of someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you need an experienced personal injury lawyer by your side. From guiding you through the complex legal process, to negotiating with insurance adjusters, a personal injury lawyer at the Brodie Law Group is with you every step of the way.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle:
The Brodie Law Group handles injury cases involving:
- Brain Injuries
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Wrongful Death
How a Personal Injury Lawyer at the Brodie Law Group can Help if you are Injured in Macon, GA
While you concentrate on getting well, we diligently recover the compensation you need for your medical expenses and property damage costs and help to get your life back on track. You should not be burdened by expenses incurred because of an accident you did not cause – let the experienced injury lawyers at the Brodie Law Group relieve your burdens and help you recover the compensation for your expenses.
Here is how our Macon, Georgia law office can help with your personal injury claim:
- Guide you through your case by providing dependable legal advice at every step
- Evaluate and calculate the full range of your damages
- Fully investigate your claim so nothing is left on the table
- Negotiate with insurance adjusters
Our personal injury attorneys in Macon take great satisfaction in helping injured victims obtain full compensation for their past and future medical expenses, lost income, emotional distress, and pain and suffering.
Contact the Brodie Law Group today for a case evaluation to find out how we can help you after your accident.
Why Should I File a Personal Injury Claim in Macon?
You should not be financially responsible if someone else caused your accident through their own negligence or recklessness. You may have increasing medical expenses, lost wages, and property damage. Filing a personal injury claim provides a way to recover these expenses and damages from the at-fault party and their insurance company.
What Can I Recover in a Personal Injury Claim?
Victims of personal injury are usually entitled to economic and non-economic damages to compensate them for losses are an accident.
Economic damages cover a personal injury victim’s financial losses related to their injuries such as:
- Past and future medical expenses that are related to the accident such as hospitalization, surgeries, medication, and physical therapy
- Lost wages and loss of earning capacity in the future because of a permanent impairment
- Property damage
Non-economic accidents cover personal, non-financial losses:
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional or mental distress
- Physical disfigurement
Punitive damages may be awarded in rare personal injury cases. Punitive damages are not compensatory damages. They are designed to punish and penalize an at-fault party for their willful misconduct or gross negligence.
How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer at the Brodie Law Group?
The Brodie Law Group handles its personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you don’t pay us anything unless we win or settle your case. When we are successful, we will take an agreed upon percentage of the total settlement or verdict for our attorneys fees – typically between 33% – 40%.
What Should I do After I Have Been Injured in an Accident?
- Call 911 immediately to get help with your injuries and to report the accident.
- Gather evidence if you are physically able. Speak with any witnesses and obtain their contact information. Take pictures or videos of the accident scene.
- Seek medical attention even if you appear to be physically fine. This is especially true in cases where serious accidents have occurred.
- Speak with an injury lawyer soon after you are able for help with your injury claim. Any injury lawyer will help preserve your rights and start investigating your claim while you can concentrate on getting well.
Injury Statistics in Macon, Georgia
According to the Georgia Department of Health, 12,346 people went to an Emergency Room in Macon-Bibb County with accidental injuries in 2021. Of this total amount, 2,450 people went to the ER due to a car accident and 3,110 people went to the ER due to a slip and fall.
Georgia Accidental Death Statistics
According to the National Safety Council, there were 5,517 deaths in Georgia in 2020 due to preventable or accidental injuries. The top 3 injury related causes of death are as follows:
- Accidental poisoning deaths due to the opioid drug overdose epidemic
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Fall deaths – primarily among individuals 65 and older
Additionally, in 2021 there were 187 work-related deaths in Georgia.
Contact Our Macon Personal Injury Attorneys Today
The personal injury attorneys at the Brodie Law Group have witnessed the heartache that results from serious injuries and wrongful deaths. With compassion and resolve, we have achieved justice for families devastated by injuries from car accidents, trucking accidents, unsafe work conditions and more.
Consulting an attorney immediately following an injury is essential to the preservation of crucial evidence and witness testimony. In addition, Georgia law places time limits on filing personal injury claims. To ensure timely investigation of your claim, call the Brodie Law Group at (478) 239-2780 to speak with a personal injury attorney today. We also regularly travel throughout Georgia representing our personal injury clients.